Monday, September 10, 2012

I know you can't contain yourself..

Thinking about how I was going to come up with daily posts and how I was going to organize the plethora of content that is headed your way became a tiny issue.. So I came up with my daily aliterations.

I know, you can barely contain yourself. I couldn't either. 

Makeover Mondays - How to update basics in your wardrobe and how to makeover your current wardrobe by incorporating simple statement pieces to create a whole new look. 

Trending Tuesday - Let's make sure you can do all of the seasons top trends! Simple ways to incorporate runway looks in practical ways. Fing pieces that maybe suitable for all budget sizes 

Might be 1, might be all 3.. Let's see what happens! 
Wedding Wednesdays - I am a certified wedding and events planner (I need a day job) and I currently work for a national healthcare company doing their events. I am also getting married in December. So I wanted to share some things I have learned along the way. I also will be going through some great pinterest finds and ideas for your future events! 

Working Girl Wednesdays - Some of us may have to wear business professional everyday, some of us can come in very casual, while others (like me) get the best of both worlds. I have worked for a conservative politician for 3 years, in investment and financial services, and back in events. I know an outfit for everything and how to not suffer through your day because of what you are wearing 

Wardrobe Wednesday- I have been collecting magazine articles on how to make your wardrobe as practical and organized as possible while still making you feel like you are Carrie Bradshaw. 

#ThrowbackThursdays - Which fashion trends have made a comeback.. Anything you are waiting to see trending again? What was your favorite fashion trend back in the day?? 

Fabulous Friday - Well, that's what Friday's are.. FABULOUS!

Staple Saturday - Back to the Basics.. what staples do you have and how can you make sure that you are utilizing them to the best of their abilities. Also, what's the best way to take care of your investment pieces. 

Sum Up Sundays - I will be showing you some of the great posts and items I have found throughout the week via twitter, pinterest, magaizes, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment