Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fashion Night's Out Outfit Planning - Part 2: We have hit a speed bump..

It is my fave time of year in which Fashion in the US gets all excited.. American Designers, Fashionistas, Socialites, Celebrities, etc are all getting ready for New York Fashion Week.

My 2nd favorite reason is that So You Think You Can Dance is on and I suddenly think I am light, limber, and that my Fiance can catch my 5"9 150 pounds of woman coming at him at warp speed from across the living room as I yell "CATCH ME!!" This doesn't end well by the way.. I have tried and tried, but I am denied the sensation those graceful dancers get when they fly into the harms of ripped chiseled men.

So I took a mental break.. I came back half way through the show to create my EPIC creation of an outfit.. I assembled, was getting ready to put on and then it dawned on me.. I don't have an unobstructed full length mirror.. (we just moved in together.. my parents house had mirrors all over the place.. I never had to purchase one of them) I promise I will have one soon...

You are going to have to see my outfit as I would like to call it.. "Puzzle Style"

Let me know your thoughts... :) 

Steve Madden Booties (bought Holiday Season 2010) - I live in Miami (the land of less is more in fashion), its totally ok to wear these without the tights.. Tights = humidity + 100 degrees = strange looks

Top from Forever 21 - Still online - http://pinterest.com/statementpiece/to-buy-online-like-now/

Leopard Shorts - I have a high waist pair.. My sister got them for me.. I am not sure where she found them. It was a few months ago.


 


Necklace - Forever 21 (2011)

Bracelets - I make them. They are quite fab. (email me if you want details... I refuse to pay big money for things I know I can make for about 20% of what they want to charge me)

This is my handy dandy sidekick. This is my go to bag, its been all over the place. Its small, only hold a phone, lipstick, small camera, CC's, & maybe your Car or House key (probably not both if you are taking your camera)
If you can still find them - Gorjana Hudson Quilted Crossbody Bag 



No comments:

Post a Comment